All freshmen at AAC are paired with a volunteer mentor from the junior or senior class.
Your mentor will show you around during orientation week and meet with you regularly after school starts, serving as a resource throughout your first year. In addition, special events for mentors / mentees take place once a month.
Mentors can help new students adjust to AAC in a variety of ways, including:
- meeting people and making friends
- developing good work / study habits
- forming relationships with faculty
- getting the most out of AAC services and resources
- dealing with forms, paperwork and deadlines
- learning their way around Cincinnati
- deciding on a major and planning coursework